Hajj/Umrah RELIGIOUS PILGRIMAGE
All applications for the issue of Umrah visa are to be channeled through Contract Agent United World Travel. A Contract Agent is an agent which has formed suitable contract arrangements with Saudi Arabian counterparts licensed to provide transportation and accommodation services to those entering Saudi Arabia to perform Umrah and who has been granted access to the website of the Ministry of Hajj in Saudi Arabia. Note that the validity of the Umrah visa gives a maximum of one month in which to enter Saudi Arabia and subject to change without any notice. Please note, however, that the Umrah season closes on or before 15 Ramadan, which means you MUST complete Umrah and depart Jeddah or Madinah before this date. United World Travel will inform you of the necessary information required to be forwarded to the Embassy of Saudi Arabia for the purpose of the issue of your visa. In general, these requirements will include:
- A fully completed visa application form. http://www.unitedworldtravel.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/SAUDI-VISA-FORM.pdf
- Passports (should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return)
- One recent passport size color photograph with a white background
- If a woman is 45 years old or older, no Mahram required.
- Non-Australian passport holders must submit copy of (VEVO) or visa grant notice.
- A vaccination certificate against Meningococcal Meningitis required for haj/umrah
- Please note above documents can be submitted to United World Travel office in person or scanned & emailed to us firstname.lastname@example.org 2 weeks before departure.
- A deposit of 50% of the total package price non-refundable.
- If any rules are updated or changed by the Saudi Government before departure you will be notified.
- Any new charges incurred by Saudi Government changes must be paid for by the passenger before departure.
- In case of a major drop in the AUD due to currency fluctuation we reserve the right to increase package prices within reason.